Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Banana Cream Poke Cake & Bruschetta

Yesterday and today I fixed these recipes from Pinterest. You can follow me at BrandiandMatt Hughes.

Cake:
This one is similar to the Coconut Cream Poke Cake! Just different ingredients :-) Yellow cake mix, instant banana cream pudding, whipped cream, and nila wafers.

Bruschetta with Tomatoes & Avocados:
Basic ingredients are French bread, Roma tomatoes (my choice), and avocados. I changed the recipe up a bit. I mixed the oil, vinegar, and spices in a bowl and mixes the tomatoes in. It calls for placing the oil on the bread then use the rest to pour on top. We like the bread non soggy :-) oh and you have to bake the bread for a short time! 3 min or so at 350 degrees. It's really good! My husband even took the rest to work for his lunch! Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment